Friday, March 18, 2011

Bud's letter to the home

     Dear Mrs. Casework 
                    The Amos family does not care about me at all.  They make me sleep in the shed with hornets in the shed.  The only son they care about is that weirdo Todd.  Todd punches me in the face and teats me like a dog.  His mom will believe anything Todd says so he just lies when he gets in trouble so they think he is perfect.  Todd acts really sick so he gets me in trouble and then he turns into a chatter box as soon as he has the chance.  They made me apologize to Todd and hid my suitcase underneath the counter. So I picked up the shotgun and I realized it was to dangerous so I picked up a glass of water and poured a glass of water on him and yup he went on his sheet.  
             Sincerely, Bud

No comments:

Post a Comment